We are on the road to Uniontown and the questions start popping up.
- Where is Laurel Highlands?
- Why do we have to drive over 90 minutes each way for a 60 minute game?
- Can we play with only 10 players?
- Can’t we just cancel now?
- What are we going to do without substitutes?
We adults have learned through life that there are lots of unfair moments. Some of those moments have helped us discover strengths that we didn’t know we had inside of us. Most importantly these moments have taught us ways to manage adversity.
I’m here to guide those that are present with today’s challenge (game) and we will do the best that we can with the ladies that are present.