Ok, so some of you were asked to put together a fun list. . .
Funny how the work list is easy to do but thinking about fun can be more challenging. . .
Here’s what a first-timer thought would be good, so I figured I’ll research and see what makes the most sense.
- Visit a Fort, does Ft. Walton Beach count? What about the Gulf Islands National Seashore with Fort Pickens or Fort Barrancas.
- Destin’s Boardwalk https://goo.gl/maps/9vipUvto4pitMxL96
- Destin’s other Boardwalk at Henderson Park
- Destin Brewery
- Check on the Big Foot stories for NW Florida
- Go to the beach, that’s easy.
- See animals at the zoo- the Gulfarium will have to do . .
- Learn to Golf- maybe mini-golf at the go-kart track and remember to use Golf Now for discounts. Some greens are being maintained.
- The Track
- The Raven
- Regatta Bay
- Kelly Plantation
- Local Museum- Airforce, Destin Fishing Museum or Pensacola Museum of Commerce
- Botanical Garden, thinking Eden, it’s on the way to ECP airport. EGP map
- Boat Ride in the bay.