This is the week where two Springer-Spaniels take the next step in their lives together. Mom returns in less than 28 hours! Ruff ruff.
If you are headed to Destin for the first time here are a few things to know:
- Maas Coffee is roasted in Ft. Walton Beach, they have a little shop in downtown FWB.
- The Gold’s Gym offers weekly memberships if you need a weight trip.
- LuLu’s has a fun happy hour sunset.
- The Whale’s Tail is our go-to breakfast spot on the Gulf.
- Destin Brewery brews right in Destin and fills growlers.
- Yolo board does SUP rentals in Sandestin and Topsail State Park.
- The best golf courses you can get on: Kelly Plantation, Regatta Bay.
- The Back Porch and Crab Trap are both popular places to eat right on the Gulf.
One response to “Welcome to Riley Springer wedding week.”
Destin Florida hotspots info provided by self -proclaimed Destin tour guide David Pankiewicz ,he seems to be well informed!