I overheard you talking to my BFF about a training program up to you wedding day. I know he thought hitting the Gold’s sounded like a good idea. I on the other hand have my own plan for you.
- Walk me for 10 minutes with sprint intervals of 20 seconds, then walk for a minute.
- The loop by the preserve is ideal. Elle is a wild child and may injure you with her power and Reba is not cut out for this running at her age, so just take me.
- Push-ups on the big ball – Hands on the ball, feet on the floor.
- DB Lat Raise
- DB Shoulder Press
- KB Sumo Squat
- Bosu Ball Crunch
- Now its time for you to work on your child’s pose and give me belly rubs for the next 10 minutes.
- Cooldown- Walk Reba until she poops!