This really isn’t a cupcake dish it really is a delivery device for cream cheese icing. If you know the baker, you know it’s more about the icing than the cupcake.
The Cupcake- Part 1
- The Cupcake Ingredients
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup pumpkin (fresh/frozen drain using a coffee filter or Libby’s canned)
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line cupcake tin with paper.
- Fill 2/3
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, convection more like 7-9 minutes
The Icing- Part 2
- The Icing Ingredients
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 lb powder sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp real Mexican Vanilla
- Let Cream Cheese Soften to room temperature.
- Blend all ingredients in Kitchen Aid mixer, beater attachments.
- Spread to Leslie levels on cooled cupcakes.
- Remember the more icing the better.
You can bake these up to 3-4 days in advance.
You freeze them once made.
You must refrigerate due to the icing.