Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes- cream cheese & sour cream.
- 12 med. potatoes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of garlic powder/garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
Peel and boil potatoes, mash all ingredients except butter.
Put into greased casserole/ place button on top.
Cover and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound cooked Gulf shrimp
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup green onions, minced
- Heat soup in a small saucepan or in a microwave oven.
- In a medium bowl, stir gelatin into cold water. Mix hot tomato soup into the gelatin liquid.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise together. Mix soup mixture into the mayonnaise and cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Add shrimp, celery, and green onions.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1 quart mold and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight. Unmold onto a serving plate before serving.