Christmas brunch greetings from Destin.
- Monkey bread
- Egg thing with Canadian bacon
- Crustless quiche
- Fruit salad
- Coffee, tea, milk, pomegranate mimosas
- Turkey stuffed
- Seeet potato casserole
- Mashed potatoes
- Green bean
- Relish tray
- Fruit salad
- 1 can tomato soup campbells um-um good
- 2 pkg gelatin
- Heat to dissolve gelatin mixture
- In a separate bowl premix
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8oz cream cheese
- Sea salt
- Pepper fresh ground
- Add gelatin mix to cream cheese mix
- In a separate bowl mix
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 30 fresh wild caught gulf shrimp (chopped)
- Combine gelatin cream cheese mix with into shrimp bowl, mix then add to mold
- Refrigerate the mold over nite for mold to firm up.
- Serve with yummy crackers or toasted French baguette.
Grouper, Pesto Whole Wheat Pasta, assorted musrooms and White Asparagus on the Grill
When in the Gulf of Mexico you need to eat local- Bring on the grouper, grilled with a little flavor. Bring on WFM to give lots of veggie ideas. This simple dinner was grilled all at one time thanks to foil packs and some frozen homemade pesto frozen in Oak Creek.
Season the Grouper add olive oil, pack in a foil pouch.
Clean, oil, season the white asparagus pack in a foil packet.
Clean cut musrooms toss in EVO and pack in foil.
Fire up grill and cook for 15-20 minutes until the fish is fully cooked and asparagus is tender.
Cook the pasta, drain, toss in EVO- heat the frozen pesto cubes with the pasta and heat until all pesto is blended, add parm to taste.
Les need a citation on your Pesto Pin.
CORNISH HEN, Parsley Potatoes, Cheater Green Beans.